April 12, 2014

An Easter Sketch

Hey Everyone

Well It's almost Easter, which also means school holidays for our little Ruby.  I am sure it will be great!  

This fortnight at Magnolia Down Under, we have a sketch designed by Kylie.  We also have the option of making our sketch with an Easter Theme!! 

For my card, I have used Tilda hiding Easter eggs.  My gorgeous paper is by Maja.  I have used a bunch of dies, the fence and peacock and tag from the doohickey collections and the butterfly is Memory Box. My cute little stickers are Tim Holtz and I have sprinkled a dash of white frantage around my tilda.  I hope you love it as much as me:-)


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:

Tilda's Town: Clean and Simple or Fussy and Fancy
A Creative Romance: Eggcellent Spring


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh a Cute Easter Bunny! Thanks for dropping where you got your beautiful Maja papers from. I did a little damage there :(. Looooove your Beautiful Card Great image and Love the Papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)