December 17, 2012

La La Land Crafts Valentines Day Release Showcase!!

Hi there Everyone!!

Today we have a special Treat for you all.... it's RELEASE day at La La Land Crafts, and this super cute release is all about Valentines Day or Love!! 

Irina and Eric have designed some really cute Marci's and Luka's for us to play with, along with some new and fantastic matching Dies!! 



They are of course available right now for you to purchase, but if you happen to be in Australia, like me, then you will need to contact your local scrap shop to buy yours!!

Today I have 2 cards to show you, first of all I have Sweet Friends Marci.... so lets take a look:


Isn't she so cute, cuddling her little Teddy Bear!! Can you spot the new Die?? Yes it's the Heart Boarder!!  Great Isn't it!! 

I've coloured up my Marci with Copics, which you can scroll down to get the details of, I have also added some Glossy Accents to the hearts on her skirt and shirt!!  Cool Huh?

Next up, I have Luka.... this Luka is called: Saxaphone Luka!!  He is jamin' away on his sax making all sorts of cool tunes I'm sure!!  So here is a pic of my full card....


Pretty nifty huh?  I got the card base die from my local shop and the Idea is from a friend of mine - Lisa, who just happens to also work at my local shop!  Anyway so mu card has been inspired from her:-)

The next picture below is a closer look at Luka and - wait - another super awesome and cool die.... The Heart Treble Clef and Music notes!!  They come together in the same packet in case your wondering!


The next picture is of the other half, I have used the Music Notes Die from the set again and also the big Hot Air Balloon Die to add just a little bit more to the end of the card!  


So there you go another super awesome release from La La Land Crafts Blog!!  Make sure you head on over to the blog to see the rest of the amazing new designs and dies in action from the rest of the Design Team!! 

Sweet Friends Marci:
Dies: Heart Boarder
Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Ribbon, Ric Rac, Button, Twine, Kaiser Craft Bingo Die Cut, Basic Grey Die Cut
Colour: Copic Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: 100, BV29, BV25. Clothes: R20, R21, R22, R24, R27, R29. Bear: N4, N3, N2, V25, V22, V20

Saxaphone Luka
Dies: Heart Treble Clef and Hot Air Balloon
Paper: October Afternoon
Embellishments: Chippy Letters, Ribbon, String, Charms, Paint, Glossy Accents
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, 100, B16. Clothes: B12, B14, B16, E41, E0000, E35, E33, E30. Saxaphone: Y35, Y32, Y38, E33



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)