November 10, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

Hi Everyone

Well this is my last post for Tilda's Town as it is the end of my Design Team term :-( I've had a great time with a bunch of lovely ladies!!

This week's theme is Thanksgiving or Thanks... seen so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving I've gone for a Thank you card:-)  I've used another new image from A Christmas Story - Tilda with a big Bouquet!!  I've also used the Kurbitz Corner from the Princes and Princesses collection - so here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


So there you go, I hope you will all come along and play!!

Stamps: Magnolia - A Christmas Story - Tilda with a Big Bouquet, Kurbitz Corner
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's and Spellbinders
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Seam Binding, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Half Pearls, Glimmer Mist, Cheese Cloth, String and Charm
Colour: Copic

Thanks for looking
Karen
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, gorgeous colours and layout, beautiful flowers too.
    Hugs
    Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Karen!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)